How To Upgrade Oppo Find 7 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Oppo Find 7 to android 7.0 nougat?Then this guide we help you .In this post we will teach you how to update Oppo Find 7 to android 7.0 nougat.So lets start this post on updating Oppo Find 7 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7 nougat is the latest operating system launched in august,2016.Google has made some notable changes with some added features in android nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo Find 7
Oppo is one of the many China based smartphone manufacturer to enter India is the past few year.It was founded in 2004 and it comes with a slogan “The Art Of Technology” they also makes Mp3 Player,Lcd,Tablets etc.
Oppo Find 7 was launched in March,2014 before we go further and update Oppo Find 7 to nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Gionee S6 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Oppo Find 7 comes with 5.5 inch touch screen display with 72.9 screen to body ratio.Oppo Find 7 also gives you 1440×2560 screen resolution with 534 pixel density.Oppo Find 7 runs on QualComm Snapdragon 801 with 2.5 quad-core processor. Oppo Find 7 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.Oppo Find 7 also gives you 32Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.Oppo Find 7 is also powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Oppo Find 7
Basically there are two steps by which you can update Oppo Find 7 to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting any of your time lets update Oppo Find 7 to android 7.0 nougat
To Do List To Update Oppo Find 7 To Nougat
Make sure your Oppo Find 7 is 70% charged.
Make back-up of all the data.
Install Cwm or Twrp recovery.
Have a internet connection.
How To Update Oppo Find 7 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First Reboot your Oppo Find 7.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat update is available for your device.
- Download it.
- If you do not receive nougat update automatically.
- Then you have to install the update manually.
- Go To Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update you have to choose “Search For Update”.
- Now Your device will search for nougat update.
- If the update is available.
- Download it.
- Try to use Wifi or 3/4G
- First you have to download Cm14 From Here.(injected)
- Now go to setting.
- In setting Enable “Usb Debugging”
- Now connect your Oppo Find 7 to computer.
- Transfer the cm14 from computer to your device.
- Now boot your device in cwm recovery.
- In recovery choose Wipe
- Then choose Wipe data and dalvik cache
- Now go back to cwm home screen.
- Now tap on Install
- Chooe the Cm14 you have downloaded.
- Installation of Cm14 on Oppo Find 7 will take some time.