How To Update Oppo F1s To Android 7.0 Nougat
Are you looking for android 7.0 nougat update for Oppo F1s?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you how to update Oppo F1s to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting any time lets start this post and update Oppo F1s to android 7.0 nougat.
Nougat is the latest android version launched by google and it is seventh major one launched by google.Nougat comes with many changes and some new features are also added in this.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo F1s
Oppo F1s is manufactured by Oppo which is a china based smartphone company.Oppo is known to operate offline in India.Oppo F1s was launched in August,2016 with it special ability to capture good quality selfie so Before we go any further and update Oppo F1s to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Oppo A59 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Oppo F1s was launched with 5.5 inch touch screen with 71.0% screen to body ratio.Oppo F1s also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution.Oppo F1s also support multitouch.Oppo F1s comes with Mediatek chipset and Octa core 1.5Ghz processor.Oppo F1s comes with 32Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.Oppo F1s also comes with 13Mp primary camera and 16Mp secondary camera.Oppo F1s is powered with 3075mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Oppo F1s
- First you have to charge you Oppo F1s to 100%.
- Then Make sure you are connected to Wifi.
- Now you just have to install CWM and TWRP recovery on Oppo F1s.
- First reboot your Oppo F1s.
- Now wait for some time.
- You will get a notification that nougat update is available for Oppo F1s.
- If nougat is available then download it.
- If you do not receive nougat update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now look for” Search For Update”
- Tap On Search For update.
- Now your device will search for nougat update on your device.
- If the nougat update is available.
- Click on download.
- We would suggest you to use Wifi or 3/4G.
- First you have to download CM14 on Oppo F1s .(Not released at the time of post)
- Now Enbale usb debugging on your device.
- Now connect your Oppo F1s with pc.
- Transfer the cm14 you have downloaded.
- Now switch of your Oppo F1s.
- Now boot into Cwm or Twrp recovery.
- In cwm recovery first make back-up of your data.
- Now go to Wipe
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now you have to choose install.
- In Install Choose the Cm14 you have installe earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on Oppo F1s will take some tome.
- Thats it !!! Enjoy Cm14 nougat update on Oppo F1s.