How To Update Oppo F1s To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Do you want to update Oppo F1s to android 6.0 marshmallow?Then you are at the rght place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Oppo F1s to android 6.0 marshmallow.So lets begin you post on updating Oppo F1s to android 6.0 marshmallow.
Marshmallow is the sixth major android operating system lauched by Google.Marshmallow Os is a successor of Lollipop or Android 5.0 version.
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For Oppo F1s
Oppo is a china based smartphone company founded in 2004,they basically manufacture smartphones and blue-ray players and global electronic devices.Right now oppo holds a good share in Indian offline market.
Oppo F1s was launched in August,2016 and it is a successor to Oppo F1.
Before we go any further and update Oppo F1s to android 6.0 marshmallow lets have a look at its specification.
Oppo F1s comes with 160g body weight. Oppo F1s comes with 5.5 inch touch screen display with 71.0% screen to body ratio. Oppo F1s comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 267 pixel density. Oppo F1s is packed with Mediatek chipset and octa-core processor 1.5Ghz. Oppo F1s comes with 32Gb internal memory and 3GB RAM.Oppo F1s comes with 13Mp primary camera and 16Mp secondary camera. Oppo F1s is powered with 3075mAH battery.
How To Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow On Oppo F1s
Without wasting your time lets update Oppo F1s to android 6.0 marshmallow
How To Install Marshmallow On Oppo F1s
- First your have to make sure your Oppo F1s is 100% charged.
- Then Reboot your Oppo F1s.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat update is available for your device.
- Download the update.
- If you do not receive nougat update automatically.
- Then you have to install the update manually.
- Go To Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update you have to tap on “Search For Update”.
- Now Your device will search for nougat update.
- If the update is available.
- Download it.
- We would recommend you to use Wifi .
(Note-Marshmallow Update Not Released At The Time Of Post)
How To Install Marshmallow Launcher On Oppo F1s
If you do not receive marshmallow update on Oppo F1s .Then you can install marshmallow launcher on your Oppo F1s.
- First you have to install marshmallow launcher on Oppo F1s From Playstore.
- Then Install the Apk
So this was our guide on How To Update Oppo F1s To Android 6.0 Marshmallow.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Oppo F1s To Android 6.0 Marshmallow.