How To Update Lenovo Zuk Z1 To Android 7.0 Nougat
If you want to update Lenovo Zuk Z1 to aandroid 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you how to update Lenovo Zuk Z1 to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and update Lenovo Zuk Z1 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 is the seventh major operating system launched by google.
How To Upgrade Lenovo Zuk Z1 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Lenovo Zuk Z1 was launched in August,2015 and it comes with some interesting features.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/311 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Before we teach you how to update Lenovo Zuk Z1 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification
Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with 175g body weight and 5.5 inch touch screen display and 69.3 screen to body ratio. Lenovo Zuk Z1 display also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density.Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with Qualcomm snapdragon and 2.5Ghz duad-core processor.Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with 64Gb internal memory and 3GbRAM. Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with 13Mp primary camera and 8Mp secondary camera. Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with 4100mah battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Lenovo Zuk Z1
If dont know whether Lenovo Zuk Z1 will get a nougat update officially or not but till then you can update Lenovo Zuk Z1 to android 7.0 nougat by simply installing android nougat based custom ROM on Lenovo Zuk Z1.The custom rom we are going to provide you is CyanogenMod 14 which is considered as one of the best custom rom.
Why CyanogenMod 14 ?
As we have already mentioned cyanogenmod 14 is the best custom rom for any android smartphone .You get many new features that are not available in Stock ROM.
Features OF CyanogenMod 14
- No Lag
- Better RAM management.
- Better battery life.
- Nougat based App drawer.
- Nougat based Wallpaper.
Prerequisite To Update Lenovo Zuk Z1 To Nougat
- First make sure your Lenovo Zuk Z1 is 100% charged.
- Install Cwm or Twrp recovery on your device.
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- How To Install Cm14 On Lenovo Zuk Z1
- First you have to install Cm14 From Here. (OrdenKrieger)
- Download it in Computer.
- Now go to developer option of your device.
- In developer option you will see option “Enable Usb Debugging”.
- Enable Usb debugging.
- After that connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect usb cable from Pc.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode.
- First you have to make back-up of all of your data.
- Now choose’Wipe”
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now click on Install.
- Choose the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on Lenovo Zuk Z1 will take some time.