How To Update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ To Android 7.0 Nougat
Are you looking for android 7.0 nougat update?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you how to update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting any of your time lets update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is a android operating system launched by google.It was first unveiled in early month of 2016 and it was officially launched in August,2016.Nougat is a successor of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.It comes with many new features.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For JIAYU S3 Plus S3+
Not many people know about JIAYU S3 Plus S3+,so before we go any further and update JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ to android lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Asus Transformer Prime To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with Dual micro SIM cards and shell material made up of plastic.JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with 5.5 inch IPStouch screen display with 1920×1080 screen resolution and 178 degree visible angle.JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with MT6753 Octa Core chipset and Mali-T720 GPU.JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ comes with 16Gb of internal memory and 3Gb RAM. JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ is powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On JIAYU S3 Plus S3+
- First you have to make sure your JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ is 100%.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install a working recovery example CWM or TWRP.
- First reboot your JIAYU S3 Plus S3+.
- Now remove it battery.
- Now insert the battery back.
- Now switch on your device.
- Now you have to wait.
- You will get a notification that android 7.0 update is available.
- Choose that and your device will update automatically.
- If you do not receive the update automatically.
- Then you have to install it manually.
- First go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- Now choose Search For update.
- You device will automatically search for nougat update.
- We would suggest to use Wifi or 3G.
- First you have to install Cm14 From Here. (Fire855)
- Download it in Computer.
- Now go to developer option of your device.
- In developer option you will see option “Enable Usb Debugging”.
- Enable Usb debugging.
- After that connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect usb cable from Pc.
- Now boot your device in recovery mode.
- First you have to make back-up of all of your data.
- Now choose’Wipe”
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now click on Install.
- Choose the Cm14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on JIAYU S3 Plus S3+ will take some time.