How To Update Yu Yuphoria To Android 7.0 Nougat
Are you looking for android 7.0 nougat update for Yu Yuphoria?Then you are at the right place.Today through this post we will teach you how to update Yu Yuphoria to android 7.0 nougat.So lets start this post on How to update Yu Yuphoria to android 7.0 nougat.
Google has finally unveiled their Android 7.0 nougat operating system in August,2016 and nexus devices were the first one to receive nougat update.Android 7.0 Nougat comes with many changes and some pretty cool features.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Yu Yuphoria
Yu Yuphoria was launched by Yu company it was launched in May,2015. We all knowYu is a sister brand of Micromax and
So Before we teach your how to update Yu Yuphoria to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Yu Yuphoria comes with 5inch touch screen display with 66% screen to body ratio .It also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 294 pixel density.Yu Yuphoria is well protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Yu Yuphoria runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and quad core 1.2 Ghz processor .Yu Yuphoria is packed with 16Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM.Yu Yuphoria comes with 8Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. Yu Yuphoria is also powered with 2230mAH battery.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Yu Yuphoria
So without wasting your time lets go further and update Yu Yuphoria to android 7.0 nougat.
To Do Before Updating Yu Yuphoria To Nougat
- Charge your Yu Yuphoria to 100%.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install Recovery CWM or TWRP.
- Have a working internet connection.
How To Install Nougat On Yu Yuphoria Officially
- First your have to reboot your Yu Yuphoria.
- Now you might get a notification that nougat update is available for your device.
- Just choose “Reboot To Update”.
- If you dont receive any nougat update automatically.
- Then you have to download the nougat update manually.
- Now go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose ‘Search For Update’.
- If the download is available download it.
- We would also recommend you to use WiFi or 3G.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Yu Yuphoria Easily
You can install Cyanogenmod 14 on your Yu Yuphoria if you dont receive official nougat update.This is the best nougat based custom rom for Yu Yuphoria but In case your Samsung Galaxy Note gets bricked then we dont take any responsibility.
Steps To Update Yu Yuphoria To Nougat CyanogenMod 14
- First you have to install Yu Yuphoria Cm14 From Here.(ace312)
- Now go to setting of your device.
- In ‘Setting‘ go to ‘About Phone‘.
- In About Phone you will find ‘Build Number‘.
- Tap on ‘Build Number‘ several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- Now to developer option.
- Enable Usb debugging in developer option.
- Now connect your device to computer.
- Transfer Cm14 from PC to your device.
- Now switch off your Yu Yuphoria.
- Boot your device into recovery.
- In recovery you can see many option.
- First choose Back-up and make back-up of your data.
- Now choose ‘Wipe’.
- In Wipe
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now go back to the home of CWM recovery.
- Tap on ‘Install’
- Choose the Cm14 custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- After installing reboot your device.
So this was our guide on How To Install Nougat On Yu Yuphoria.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Yu Yuphoria To Android 7.0 Nougat.