How To Update Xiaomi Mi4i To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi4i to android 7.0 nougat?Today through this guide we will teach you how to update Xiaomi Mi4i to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets update Xiaomi Mi4i to android 7.0 nougat. Xiaomi Mi4i.
Xiaomi is a China based smartphone manufacturer with its headquarters in Beijing. Xiaomi was launched 5 year ago and in such a short period of time they have become 4th largest smartphone manufacturer. Xiaomi uses Mi as logo which means ‘Mobile Internet ‘ and ‘Mission Impossible’ because they faced a lot of trouble in their early days.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xiaomi Mi4i
Xiaomi Mi4i was launched in April,2015 and it is a successor of Xiaomi Mi3. Xiaomi Mi4i comes with a price tag of 12k.
How To Update OnePlus X To Android 7.0 Nougat
Before we teach you how to update Xiaomi Mi4i to andorid 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its price specification.
Xiaomi Mi4i comes with a 5 inch capacitive touch screen display with 71.7 screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi4i also comes with 1080×1920 screen resolution and 441 pixel density.Xiaomi Mi4i also support mulitouch.Xiaomi Mi4i comes with qualcomm snapdragon 615 chipset with an octa core processor.Xiaomi Mi4i comes with 16/32 GB internal memory and 2Gb RAM.Xiaomi Mi4i comes with 13Mp primary camera with features like Autofocus,Dual-LED,TouchFocus,Face detection. Xiaomi Mi4i also comes with 5Mp secondary camera.Xiaomi Mi4i is powered with 3120mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Mi4i To Android Nougat
In this post we will give you two methods by which you can update Xiaomi Mi4i to android 7.0 nougat.
- How To Update Xiaomi Mi4i To Nougat Officially.
- How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Xiaomi Mi4i
Prerequisite To Update Xiaomi Mi4i To Android 7.0 Nougat
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install Cmw or Twrp recovery on Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi4i is 70% charged.
- Have a working internet connection.
How To Install Marshmallow On Xiaomi Mi4i Officially
- Reboot your Xiaomi Mi4i.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat update is available for Xiaomi Mi4i.
- If you dont receive nougat update automatically.
- Then you have to install it manually.
- You have to head to Setting>About Phone>System update.
- In System Update you will see ‘Search For Update’.
- Tap on “Search For Update”
- Your device will search for update.
- Downloading of update will take some time.
- We would also recommend you to use WiFi or 3/4G.
- First download Cm14 for Xiaomi Mi4i From Here.
- Now go to setting>About Phone.
- In About Phone you have to find “MIUI Version“
- Tap on MIUI Version several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- In Developer Option ‘Enable Usb Debugging‘.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi4i to computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 custom rom from PC to your device.
- Now disconnect your device from computer.
- Now Switch of your device.
- Now Boot your Xiaomi Mi4i to Recovery.
- In CWM recovery you will see many option.
- First Tap on Back-up and make back-up of your data.
- Go back to home screen of CWM mode.
- Now choose Wipe.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose Install.
- Choose the Cm14 that you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time .