How To Update Xiaomi Mi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 3 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Xiaomi Mi 3 to android 7.0 nougat.So lets start this post and update Xiaomi Mi 3 to android nougat.
Xiaomi is a China based smartphone company.You might not know this but in Chinese language “Xiaomi” means little rice which is very cute.Xiaomi is also considered as Chinese Apple.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xiaomi Mi 3
Xiaomi Mi 3 was launched in September,2013 and it was one of the first smartphone launched by Xiaomi.
Before we continue and update Xiaomi Mi 3 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification
Xiaomi Mi 3 comes with 5inch touch screen with 65%screen to body ratio.Xiaomi Mi 3 also gives you 1080×1920 screen resolution and 441pixel density.Xiaomi Mi 3 also support multitouch.Xiaomi Mi 3 runs on qualcomm snapdragon 800 and quad core 2.3 Ghz processor.Xiaomi Mi 3 comes with 16/64Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM.Xiaomi Mi 3 also gives you 13Mp primary camera and 2Mp secondary camera.Xiaomi Mi 3 is powered with 3050mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Mi 3 To Android Nougat
Before you update Xiaomi Mi 3 to nougat you need to follow some steps.
Prerequisite To Update Xiaomi Mi 3 To Nougat
- Charge your Xiaomi Mi 3 to 100%.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Have a working internet connection
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 3 To Nougat Officially
- Reboot your device to update Xiaomi Mi 3 to nougat.
- Now you might receive a official update in notification.(Not released at the time of post).
- Download the update.
- If you dont receive any update then you have to download the update manually.
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- In ‘system update’ choose”Check For Update”.
- Now you can see that update is available.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3G/4G.
How To Install Nougat Update On Xiaomi Mi 3 CyanogenMod 14
You can also update your Xiaomi Mi 3 to nougat by installing nougat based custom rom on Xiaomi Mi 3.This custom ROM was launched by CyanogenMod developer and it is considered as one of the best custom rom for Xiaomi Mi 3.
Steps To Update Xiaomi Mi 3 To Android Nougat
- First download Cm14 For Xiaomi Mi 3 From Here.(Vasishath)
- Now go setting of your device.
- In Setting go to About Phone.
- In About Phone find build number.
- Tap on Build Number several time and a message will comes Saying ‘you are a developer now’.
- Now Open ‘Developer Option’.
- Enable Usb Debugging in Developer Option,
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi 3 to Pc.
- Transfer the Cm14 rom fom computer to your Xiaomi Mi 3.
- Now disconnect your device.
- Now boot your Xiaomi Mi 3 to Cwm recovery.
- In Cwm recovery you can find many options.
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose the Cm14 from the sd card.
- Thats It!! You have successfully install nougat on Xiaomi Mi 3.
So this was our post on How To Update Xiaomi Mi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Xiaomi Mi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat.