Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For Vivo Y51
Do you want to update Vivo Y51 to android 6.0 marshmallow?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Vivo Y51 to android 6.0 marshmallow.So without your time lets update Vivo Y51 to android 6.0 marshmallow.
Marshmallow is the sixth major android operating system launched by google.It was launched in October,2015 .
How To Update Vivo Y51 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Vivo is a Chinese based smartphone manufacturer and it was founded in 2009. Vivo Y51 is better known to make budget smartphone.Its first smartphone was launched in August,2015.
Vivo Y51 was launched in December,2015.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000/GT-N7000B To Android 7.0 Nougat
Before we teach you how to update Vivo Y51 to android 6.0 marshmallow lets have a look at its specification.
Vivo Y51 comes with 5 inch touch screen display with 66% screen to body ratio. Vivo Y51 comes with 540×960 screen resolution and 220 pixel density. Vivo Y51 comes with quad-core 1.2 processor.Vivo Y51 comes with 16Gb internal memory and 2GB RAM.Vivo Y51 also gives you 8Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. Vivo Y51 is powered with 2350mAH battery.
How To Install Marshmallow On Vivo Y51
In this post we will give you two steps by which you can update your Vivo Y51 to android 6.0 marshmallow
- How To Update Vivo Y51 To Android Marshmallow Officially
- How To Install Marshmallow Launcher On Vivo Y51
To Do List Before Updating Vivo Y51 To Marshmallow
- Make sure your Vivo Y51 is 100% charged.
- Have a working internet connection.
- Reboot your Vivo Y51.
- You will get a notification that android 6.0 marshmallow update is available.
- You just have to download the update.
- If you dont get the update automatically.
- Then you have to download it manually.
- Go To Setting.
- In Setting head to About Phone.
- Now in About Phone you will see many option.
- Choose ‘Search For Updtae’
- Now your device will search for update.
- Download the update if available.
- We would also recommend you to use WiFi or 3/4G.
- First you have to install Marshmallow Launcher From Launcher
- Then install the Apk