How To Download Android 7.0 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Note
Are you looking for a nougat update for Samsung Galaxy Note?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you how to update Samsung Galaxy Note to android 7.0 nougat.so lets go further and update Samsung Galaxy Note to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest and considered as one of the best Android operating system launched by google.It was first released as a beta in March,2016 and after 5 month google decided to launch the official nougat update in the month of August,2016.
How To Upgrade Samsung Galaxy Note To Android 7.0 Nougat
Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the first flagship device launched by Samsung.Samsung Galaxy Note was launched in September,2011.
Before we teach you How to update Samsung Galaxy Note to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Huawei P8 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Samsung Galaxy Note comes with a 5.3Inch Super AMOLED touch screen touchscreen display with 66.8% screen to body ratio.Samsung Galaxy Note comes with a 800×1280 screen resolution with 285pixel density.Samsung Galaxy Note also comes with multitouch. Samsung Galaxy Note runs on An Exynos chipset and Dualcore 1.4Ghz processor.Samsung Galaxy Note is packed with 32Gb internal memory and 1GB RAM.Samsung Galaxy Note comes with 8Mp primary camera and 2Mp secondary camera.Samsung Galaxy Note is powered with 2500mAH battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 Nougat On Samsung Galaxy Note
So without wasting any of your time lets update Samsung Galaxy Note to android 7.0 nougat.
Prerequisite To Update Samsung Galaxy Note To Android 7.0 Nougat
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy Note to 100% at least.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have a internet connection.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy Note To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy Note to 100%.
- Reboot your device.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat update is available for Samsung Galaxy Note.
- If you dont receive the nougat update then you have to download the update manually.
- Go to setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update Choose “Search For Update”.
- Choose ‘Search For Update’
- Now your device will search for update.
- If the update is available.
- Then download it.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3/4G.
- First download Cm14 for Samsung Galaxy Note From Here.(Bauner)
- Now go to setting>About Phone.
- In About Phone you have to find “Build Version“
- Tap on Build Version several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- In Developer Option ‘Enable Usb Debugging‘.
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 custom rom from PC to your device.
- Now disconnect your device from computer.
- Now Switch of your device.
- Now Boot your Samsung Galaxy Note to Recovery.
- In CWM recovery you will see many option.
- First Tap on Back-up and make back-up of your data.
- Go back to home screen of CWM mode.
- Now choose Wipe.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now Tap On Install.
- Choose the Cm14 that you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 will take some time .