How To Update OnePlus X To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For OnePlus X
OnePlus is a Chinese based company which is available in approx 42 countries and that included India also. It was founded in 2013. OnePlus claims to offer flagship devices at affordable price initially there was a invite system in OnePlus but they ended this invite system with the launch of OnePlus3.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Update On OnePlusX
- Charge your OnePlusX to 70% atleast.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Install CWM or TWRP recovery .
- Have a working Internet connection.
- Reboot your OnePlusX.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat is available for OnePlusX.
- If the update is not available.
- Go To Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In system update search for nougat update for OnePlusX.
- Now you have to download the update.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3/4G.
- First you have to install Cm14 Nougat From Here.(Sarthak Narang)
- Now go to ‘Setting‘.
- In Setting head to ‘About Phone‘
- In About phone you will see Build Number.
- Tap On Build Number for several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- Now go To ‘Developer Option’
- In Developer Option Enable ‘Usb Debugging’
- Now connect your device to computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from computer to your device.
- Now Switch off your OnePlus X.
- Now boot into Cwm recovery.
- In Cwm recovery you will see many option.
- Choose back-up.
- Now go back.
- Choose Wipe Now
- Wipe data/Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now go back to main screen of CWM recovery.
- Choose “Install”.
- Now choose the Cm14 that you have installed earlier.