How To Update Nexus 6P To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Nexus 6P to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Nexus 6P to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets update Nexus 6P to android 7.0 nougat.
Nougat is the latest android operating system launched by google and right now nexus devices are the first one to receive a nougat update.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Nexus 6P
Nexus 6P was launched in September,2016 and it was manufactured by Huawei.
Before we tell you how to update to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Nexus 6P comes with qualcomm snapdragon 810 chipset with octa core 4×1.55 and 4×2.0 Ghz processor. Nexus 6P also comes with adreno 430 GPU.Nexus 6P is packed with 5.7 inch AMOLED touch screen with 71.4 screen to body ratio. Nexus 6P gives you 1440×2560 screen resolution and 518 pixel density. Nexus 6P also support multitouch.Nexus 6P comes with 32/64/128Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.Nexus 6P comes with 12.3 Mp primary camera and 8Mp secondary camera. Nexus 6P is powered with 3450mAH battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Nexus 6P
In this post we will give you two methods by which you can update Nexus 6P to android 7.0 nougat.
- How To Update Nexus 6P To Android Nougat Officially
- How To Install Cm14 On Nexus 6P
Prerequisite To Update Nexus 6P To Android Nougat
- Charge your Nexus 6P to 100%.
- Make sure you have back-up your data.
- Install Twrp or Cwm recovery in Huawei P9.
- Have a working internet connection.
Features Of Android 7.0 Nougat
- Multi Window.
- Better Optimized battery
- Nougat Wallpaper.
- Nougat ringtones.
- Nougat themed app drawer
- Fast multi tasking
- Better Ram management
How To Update Nexus 6P To Nougat Officially
- Reboot your Nexus 6P.
- Now you might receive a notification that nougat update for Nexus 6P is available.
- Download the update if possible.
- If you dont receive Nougat update automatically .
- Then you have to update Nexus 6P to nougat manually.
- Go to setting>about phone.system update.
- In ‘System Update’ tap on ‘search for update’.
- If the update is available.
- Download it.
- We would recommend you to use WiFi or 3/4G.
How To Upgrade Nexus 6P To CyanogenMod 14
We are not sure when Nexus 6P will receive official nougat update.So till then we will use CyanogenMod 14 to update Nexus 6P to nougat. CyanogenMod 14 is also known a Cm14. Cm14 is one of the best and most used custom rom.
STEPS To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Nexus 6P
- First download Nexus 6P CM14 From Here.
- Now go to setting of Nexus 6P.
- In setting head to ‘Developer Options’.
- In Developer Option Enable ‘Usb Debugging’.
- Now connect your Nexus 6P to computer.
- Transfer the Cm14 from PC to Nexus 6P.
- After the transfer is complete.
- Now turn off your device.
- Now you have to boot your Nexus 6P in Recovery mode.
- You have to press the specific buttons at the same time to boot your device in recovery.
- Now yo have entered the Cwm or Twrp .
- Now choose’wipe’
- Choose wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Now go back.
- Now tap on ‘Install’.
- Now you have to choose the Cm14 downloaded earlier.
- Now tap on’yes’ to confirm the installation of Cm14 on Nexus 6P.
- After some time you have get a notification ‘flash successful’.
- Now reboot your Nexus 6P.
- That It!! You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 14 On Nexus 6P.
So this was our guide on How To Update Nexus 6P To Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14. We hope you liked our post on How To Update Nexus 6P To Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14