Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Motorola Moto X
Are you looking to update Motorola Moto X to nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this post we will teach you how to update Motorola Moto X to android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue and update Motorola Moto X to android 7.0 nougat.
Android is a operating system for smartphone launched by google.Android smartphone almost share 80% of market which is pretty impressive.
How To Update Motorola Moto X To Android 7.0 Nougat
Motorola Moto X was launched in august,2013.
Before we learn how to update Motorola Moto X to nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Motorola Moto X comes with 4.7 inch touch screen display and 720×1280 screen resolution with 312 pixel density.Motorola Moto X comes with qualcomm snapdragon S4 pro and dual core 1.7 Ghz processor.Motorola Moto X comes with 16/32/64 gb internal memory and 2Gb RAm.Motorola Moto X also comes with 10mp primary camera and 2Mp secondary camera.Motorola Moto X is powered with 2200mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Motorola Moto X To Android 7.0 Nougat
So lets go further and update Motorola Moto X to nougat.
Prerequisite To Update Motorola Moto X To Nougat
- Charge your Motorola Moto X to 100%.
- Root your device.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Insall recovery Cwm.
How To Update Motorola Moto X To Nougat
- Charge your Motorola Moto X to 100% to update Motorola Moto X to nougat.
- Now connect your Motorola Moto X to internet.
- Reboot your device.
- You will get a notification that nougat update for Motorola Moto X is available.
- Download the update.
- If you dont receive a nougat update .
- Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now search for Motorola Moto X nougat update.
- It might show that nougat update is a available.
- Download the nougat update.
How To Install Nougat Based Custom ROM On Motorola Moto X
To update your Motorola Moto X to nougat you can install custom rom on Motorola Moto X.The custom rom we are going to give you is CyanogenMod 14.CyanogenMod 14 is also known as Cm14 and it is one of th best custom rom for Motorola Moto X.
Cm14 Nougat Update For Motorola Moto X
- First download Cm14 For Motorola Moto X From Here.
- Now go setting of your device.
- In Setting go to About Phone.
- In About Phone find build number.
- Tap on Build Number several time and a message will comes Saying ‘you are a developer now’.
- Now Open ‘Developer Option’.
- Enable Usb Debugging in Developer Option,
- Now connect your Motorola Moto X to Pc.
- Transfer the Cm14 rom fom computer to your Motorola Moto X.
- Now disconnect your device.
- Now boot your Motorola Moto X to Cwm recovery.
- In Cwm recovery you can find many options.
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now choose the Cm14 from the sd card.
- Installation of Cm14 on Motorola Moto X will take some time.
So this was our guide on How To Update Motorola Moto X To Android 7.0 Nougat. We hope you liked our post on How To Update Motorola Moto X To Android 7.0 Nougat.