Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Motorola Moto E
Are you looking for Motorola Moto E nougat update?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to update Motorola Moto E to android 7.0 nougat.So lets start this guide on how to update Motorola Moto E to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android operating system launched by Google.Android Nougat was officially launched on August 22,2016 and nexus devices were the first one to get a official Nougat update.
How To Update Motorola Moto E To Android 7.0 Nougat
Motorola Moto E was launched in May,2014 and it is considered as one of the first android smartphone manufactured by Motorola.
Before we go further and learn how to update Motorola Moto E to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification
Motorola Moto E comes with 4.3 capacitive touch screen display with 16M color.Motorola Moto E also gives you 540×960 screen resolution.Motorola Moto E runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 with 1.2Dual core processor.Motorola Moto E comes with 4Gb of internal memory and 1Gb internal memory and 5Mp primary camera and without any secondary camera.Motorola Moto E is powered with 1980mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Motorola Moto E To Android 7.0 Nougat
So without wasting your time lets go further and update Motorola Moto E to android 7.0 nougat.
Prerequisite To Update Motorola Moto E To Nougat
- Make sure your Motorola Moto E to 70% charged.
- Make sure you have install Cwm or Twrp recovery before updating Motorola Moto E to nougat.
- Make back up of all the data.
Features Of Android 7.0 Nougat
- Cm14 Multi Window.
- New Cm14
- Better Optimized battery
- Nougat Wallpaper.
- Nougat ringtones.
- Nougat themed app drawer
- Fast multi tasking
- Better Ram management
How To Update Motorola Moto E To Nougat Officially
- Charge your Motorola Moto E to 100%.
- Now reboot your Motorola Moto E.
- Switch on your internet connection.
- Now you might receive a notification that Nougat update is available for Motorola Moto E.
- If you dont receive nougat update.
- Go to Setting>about phone>system update.
- Now search for update in system update.
- If nougat update is available for Motorola Moto E.
- Download the nougat update.
- Thats It!!
- We would recommend you to use wifi or 3g/4g for better internet connection.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 Nougat Custom Rom On Motorola Moto E
The chances of you getting a official nougat update on Motorola Moto E is very low but you can also update Motorola Moto E to nougat by installing nougat based custom rom on Motorola Moto E.So we will give you CyanogenMod 14 custom rom for Motorola Moto E .CyanogenMod 14 is the best custom rom for Motorola Moto E .
Steps To Upgrade Motorola Moto E To CyanogenMod 14
- First download Motorola Moto E CM14 From Here.(squid2)
- Now go to setting of Motorola Moto E.
- In setting head to ‘Developer Options’.
- In Developer Option Enable ‘Usb Debugging’.
- Now connect your Motorola Moto E to computer.
- Transfer the Cm14 from PC to Motorola Moto E.
- After the transfer is complete.
- Now turn off your device.
- Now you have to boot your Motorola Moto E in Recovery mode.
- You have to press Power button+Volume Up+volume down at the same time to boot your device in recovery.
- Now yo have entered the Cwm or Twrp .
- Now choose’wipe’
- Choose wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Wipe cache partition.
- Now go back.
- Now tap on ‘Install’.
- Now you have to choose the Cm14 downloaded earlier.
- Now tap on’yes’ to confirm the installation of Cm14 on Motorola Moto E.
- After some time you have get a notification ‘flash successful’.
- Now reboot your Motorola Moto E.
- That It!! You have successfully installed CyanogenMod 14 On Motorola Moto E.
So this was our guide on How To Update Motorola Moto E To Android 7.0 Nougat.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Motorola Moto E To Android 7.0 Nougat.