How To Update Lg G3 To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
Do you want to update Lg G3 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are the right place.Today through this guide we will tell you how to update Lg G3 to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and update LG G3 to android 7.0 nougat.
We all are well aware about google Android operating system which started with Alphabet ‘A’ and now we have reached ‘N’ Nougat.I was officially launched in August,2016.
Android 7.0Nougat Update For LG G3
Lg G 3 was launched in May,2014 and it is successor of Lg G2.
Before we proceed further and guide you on how to update Lg G3 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Sony Xperia M CyanogenMod 14
Lg G3 comes with 5.5 inch touch display with 75.3 screen to body ratio.Lg G3 also comes with 1440×2560 screen resolution with 538 pixel density.Lg G3 runs on Qualcomm snapdragon 801 chipset and Quad core 2.5 Ghz processor. Lg G3 comes with 16/32Gb internal memory and 2/3Gb RAM.Lg G3 also comes with 13Mp primary camera and 2.1 secondary camera.Lg G3 is powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 Nougat Update On Lg G3
You have to follow the steps given below to update Lg G3 to android 7.0 nougat
To Do List To Update Lg G3 To Android Nougat
- Make sure your device is at least 70% Charged.
- Install CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Make sure you enough memory space
- You need a Internet connection.
How To Update Lg G3 To Nougat Officially
- First reboot your device.
- Make sure your device is connected to internet.
- Now you might get a notification that nougat update is available.
- Just download it.
- If you didn’t receive any update.
- Then you have to download it manually.
- Go To setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In System Update you will see ‘ Search For Update’
- Tap on that.
- Now your device will search for Nougat update.
- If the update is available it will download automatically.
- After downloading reboot your device.
- We would also recommend you to use high speed internet.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Lg G3
The chances of your device getting an official update is quite low. What you can do is,you can install Nougat based custom rom on your device.The custom rom we are going to provide you is CyanogenMod 14 also known as Cm14.Cm14 is the most used custom rom all over the world.Make sure you follow all the steps properly and in case your Lg G3 gets bricekd then we are not responsible for it.
Steps To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Lg G3
- First you have download Cm14 For Lg G3 From Here.(Bangprovn)
- Now Go to Setting of your device.
- In Setting head to “About Phone”
- In About Phone .
- You can see a option “Build Number”
- Tap on Build Number several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- Now enable “Usb Debugging” On you device.
- Connect your Lg G3 to computer.
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to Lg G3.
- Disconnect Lg G3 from computer.
- Now switch of your device.
- Now boot your Lg G3 in Cwm recovery.
- In Cwm recovery you can see many option.
- Choose “back-up” and make back-up of your data.
- Now Go back to home screen of Cwm recovery.
- Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Now go and tap on “Install”.
- Choose the Cm14 from storage.
- Installation of Cm14 On Lg G3 will take some time.
- After installation! Reboot your device.
How To Update OnePlusOne To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
So this was our guide on How To install android 7.0 nougat on Lg G3.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Lg G3 To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14.