How To Enable Root Access On CyanogenMod 14 Without Computer
Did yo recently update your smartphone to CyanogenMod 14 and now you wan to learn how to root CyanogenMod 14 without pc?Today through this guide/post we will tell you how to root CyanogenMod 14 without pc.So lets root Nougat rom CyanogenMod 14 withotu pc.
What Is Rooting?
Rooting is a process by which a smartphone user can get privilege access to your smartphone.Rooting overcome some of the barrier and after rooting you get full access to smartphone.After rooting your smartphone you can install custom rom and many more features you can use.
Root CyanogenMod 14 Without Computer
Before we go further and root CyanogenMod 14 without pc lets get to know about what is CyanogenMod 14.
What Is CyanogenMod 14?
CyanogenMod is a open operating system launched by Cyanogenmod community. It launches updates for smartphone and tablet computers.It is a free software based on Android google. It often give you some features which are not available in firmware rom.
Rooting Guide Of CyanogenMod 14 Without Computer/PC
You have to follow the steps given below to root your CyanogenMod 14 without pc.
Steps To Root CyanogenMod 14
- Charge your smartphone to 100%.
- Now go to Setting>About Phone and click on Build Number for seven time and you will get a notification that “You are a developer now”
- Now open Developer options and you can see “Root Access”.
- Open Root Access.
- Initially Root Access is ‘Disabled’.
- Click On Apps and ADB or ADB only.
- It will ask you to allow root access .
- Click ‘Ok’.
So this was our guide on how to enable root access on CyanogenMod 14.We hope you liked our post on how to root CyanogenMod 14 without pc.