How To Update Sony Xperia M To Android 7.0 Nougat
Do you want to update Sony Xperia M to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you how to update Sony Xperia M to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets update Sony Xperia M to android 7.0 nougat.
Google has finally unveiled their Android 7.0 nougat operating system in August,2016 and nexus devices were the first one to receive nougat update.Android 7.0 Nougat comes with many changes and some pretty cool features.
How To Upgrade Sony Xperia M To Android 7.0 Nougat
Sony is a Japan based smartphone company. Sony is famous for manufacturing electronic devices like laptops,gaming console,smartphone etc.
Sony Xperia M was launched in June,2013 and it is one of the first smartphone launched by Sony.
How To Update Yu Yuphoria To Android 7.0 Nougat Cm14
Before we go further and update Sony Xperia M to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Sony Xperia M comes with a 4 inch touchscreen display with 16M color.Sony Xperia M also comes with 480×854 screen resolution with 245 pixel density.Sony Xperia M also comes with a scratch resistant glass.Sony Xperia M runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus chipset and Dual core 1 Ghz processor.Sony Xperia M comes with 4 Gb internal memory and 1GB RAM.Sony Xperia M comes with 5 Mp primary camera and VGA secondary camera.Sony Xperia MT is powered with 1750mAH battery.
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 Custom ROM On Sony Xperia M
In this post will provide you two methods by which you can update your Sony Xperia M to android 7.0 nougat
Prerequisite To Update Sony Xperia M To Nougat
- Charge your Sony Xperia M to 100%.
- Make back-up of your file.
- Install Recovery CWM or TWRP.
METHOD-1 How To Update Sony Xperia M To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
- Reboot your Sony Xperia M.
- Now you will get a notification that nougat update is available.
- If you dont receive the update automatically.
- It means you have to download it manually.
- Go to setting.
- In Setting head to About Phone>System Update.
- In System update
- Choose “Search For Update”.
- Now your device will search for update.
- We would recommend you to use Wifi or 3G.
METHOD 2- How To Install CyanogenMod 14 Nougat Update On Sony Xperia M
It is very difficult to tell when Sony will launch official nougat update for Sony Xperia M so till then you can install a nougat based custom rom on your Sony Xperia M. The custom ROM we are going to provide you is CyanogenMod 14 which is also known as CM14.Cm14 is considered as one of the best custom ROM for android 7.0 nougat.
STEPS To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Sony Xperia M
- First you have to download CM14 for Sony Xperia M From Here.(PecanCm)
- Now head to Setting>About Phone>Build Number.
- Tap on Build Number several time till you get a notification that you are a developer now.
- Now Enable Usb Debugging on your device.
- Now connect your device to computer.
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to your device.
- Now switch of your Sony Xperia M.
- Now boot your device to CWM recovery.
- First choose on WIPE.
- Choose Wipe data and Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now click on INSTALL
- Now choose the Cm14 Downloaded earlier.
- You will be asked whether you want to install CM14 on your device.
- Tap On”yes”
How To Update Vivo Y51 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
So this was our guide on How To Install Nougat On Sony Xperia M.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Sony Xperia M To Android 7.0 Nougat.