How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3S To MIUI 8
Are you looking to update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To MIUI8?Then this post will help you with that.Today through this post we will help you how to update Xiaomi Redmi 3 to MIUI8, So lets start and update Xiaomi Redmi 3 to MIUI 8.
MIUI 8 was launched in May,2016 with Mi Max . MIUI 8 is a successor of MIUI 7 . MIUI 8 comes with Ton of features and you should go for this upgrade.
MIUI 8 Upgrade For Xiaomi Redmi 3
Xiaomi Redmi 3 was launched in January,2016 and its is a successor to Xiaomi Redmi 2Prime. But Xiaomi Redmi 3 stills comes with MIUI 7 and here we are with updating Xiaomi Redmi 3 to MIUI 8.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro Without Computer/Pc
Before we update Xiaomi Redmi 3 to MIUI 8 lets have a look at its specification.
Xiaomi Redmi 3 comes with 5 inch screen with 71.1 screen to body ratio.It also comes with 720×1280 screen resolution and 294 pixel density. Xiaomi Redmi 3 is packed with Qual comm snapdragon and a Octa core 1,4 Processor. Xiaomi Redmi 3 is equipped with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.Xiaomi Redmi 3 gives you 16Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM.
Download MIUI 8 Official Update For Xiaomi Redmi 3
How To Update Lenovo ZUK Z1 To Marshmallow
- Charge you Xiaomi Redmi 3 to 100% to Update It to MIUI8
- Dont forget to make a backup of all the devices before updating Xiaomi Redmi 3 To MIUI 8.
- To update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To MIUI 8 Connect your Redmi Note 3 to internet.
- Reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 3 to update.
- Now you will receive a notification that update is downloading for Xiaomi Redmi 3.
- You can also download it manually.
- Open your updater app from app drawer in Xiaomi Redmi 3.
- Now select “check for update”
- Now you can see that MIUI 8 update for Xiaomi Redmi 3S is available.
- Download the MIUI 8 of Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
- Downloading of MIUI 8 of Xiaomi Redmi 3S will take some time.
- First you need to visit the MIUI 8 ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 3 Page from HERE
- Now download the ROM for Xiaomi Redmi 3.
- After the MIUI 8 ROM download put the MIUI 8 ROM of Xiaomi Redmi 3 In the sdcard
- Now again go to Updater app and chooose “Choose Download Package”