How To Update Lenovo Vibe K5 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Do you want to update your Lenovo Vibe K5 to Android 6.0 marshmallow?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you how to upgrade Lenovo Vibe K5 to marshmallow.So lets start with updating Lenovo Vibe K5 to marshmallow.
Lenovo is a Chinese manufacturing company based in china . Lenovo mainly sells personal computer and smartphone in the market.
Marshmallow Upgrade For Lenovo Vibe K5
Lenovo Vibe K5 was launched in February 2016. Lenovo Vibe K5 is considered as a budget smartphone but stills runs on Lenovo Vibe K5 so here we are with marshmallow update for Lenovo Vibe K5.
Before we update Lenovo Vibe K5 to marshmallow lets have a look at its specification.
Lenovo Vibe K5 runs on Snapdragon 415 processor and a quad core 1.5 processor.
Lenovo Vibe K5 comes with 5 Inch LCD screen with 16M color and 68.4 screen to body ratio and Lenovo Vibe K5 also uses 720×1280 screen resolution and 294 pixel density.
Lenovo Vibe K5 is powered with 16Gb internal memory and 2Gb RAM.
How To Update Motorola Moto G4 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Lenovo Vibe K5 also comes with 13 Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera.
Lenovo Vibe K5 is also powered with 2750mAh battery.
Install Marshmallow On Lenovo Vibe K5 Officially
In this post we will give you two methods by which you can update your Lenovo Vibe K5 to marshmallow.
- Marshmallow Official Update For Lenovo Vibe K5.
- Install Marshmallow Based Custom ROM for Lenovo Vibe K5
Install Marshmallow Officially On Lenovo Vibe K5
- First charge your Lenovo Vibe K5 to 100%.
- Now reboot your Lenovo Vibe K5.
- You will see a notification that marshmallow update for Lenovo Vibe K5 is available.
- Now install the marshmallow update.
- If you dont receive a marshmallow update on Lenovo Vibe K5 automatically.
- Then you can install ut manually.
- Now Go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now search for marshmallow update on Lenovo Vibe K5.
- If the update is available you can download it.
Marshmallow Based Custom ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5
If you dont receive a official marshmallow update on Lenovo Vibe K5 then you can install marshmallow based custom ROM on Lenovo Vibe K5.
- First download the custom ROM from Here.
- Now put the custom rom in sd card.
- Now boot to recovery mode.
- Now wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose the custom rom downloaded earlier.
So this was our guide on updating Lenovo Vibe K5 to marshmallow. We hope you liked our post on updating lenovo Vibe K5 To Marshmallow.