How To Root Yu Yunicorn Without using Pc
RootYuYunicorn Without using Computer
Yu Yunicorn is a smartphone manufacture by Micromax sister brand Yu. Yu is recent year has launched many smartphone and Yu Yureka was the first in the list. Yu is becoming very popular among gadgets lover these days.
Yu Yunicorn was announced in the month of may and soon it was made available in the market and the first flash sale held on flipkart. But people dont have any idea on how to root Yu Yunicorn without using pc. Thats why we are here with guide on how to root Yu Yunicorn without using pc.
Before learning to root Yu Yunicorn without pc lets have a look at its speification.
Yu Yunicorn comes with a Mediatek MT Helio X10 chipset.YYu Yunicorn uses a quad core 1.8 Ghz processor and a quad core 1 Ghz processo. Yu Yunicorn gives you a amazing gaming experience with its Mali Gpu .
How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 1s To MIUI 8 Officially
Yu Yunicorn is packed with a 5.5 inch ips Lcd display which is pretty common these days . Yu Yunicorn uses a screen resolution of 1080×1920 which is very impressive. Yu Yunicorn also support multi touch upto 10 fingers.
Yu Yunicorn uses a 4 GB Ram with which you can have a non lagging experience. Yu Yunicorn also comes with 32 Gb internal memory.
Yu Yunicorn uses a 13 Mp primary camera which comes with feature like one touch focus, auto focus, geo tagging.
Yu Yunicorn uses a 5 MP secondary camera with focal length of 2.0
Yu Yunicorn is powered with a 4000Mah battery which can be used upto 500 h .
How To Update Xiaomi Mi Pad To MIUI 8
How To Root Yu Yunicorn Without Using Computer And Pc
- After rooting the smartphone your warranty will get voided .
- The minimum battery available in your smartphone should be more then 50% to avoid bricking chances .
- Make a backup of all your important files .
- First of all download the Supersu .zip .
- Now copy the supersu in the root of your Sd card / Internal memory .
- Now reboot into Cwm / Twrp recovery ( TWRP is recommended )
- After the device enters Twrp recovery mode .
- Perform Data clear , cache clear .
- Now go back to the main menu and install
- Now choose the supersu file .
- Confirm rooting .
- After the device gets rooted you will see a confirmation ” Zip flashed successfully ” Which means the device is successfully rooted .
- Now just reboot the smartphone .