How To Update Lenovo A1000 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update For Lenovo A1000-officially
Custom ROM based On Marshmallow For Lenovo A1000
As we have mentioned Lenovo has not decided to launch a marshmallow update for Lenovo A1000. So here we are with a custom ROM for Lenovo A1000 based on marshmallow. In case if your Lenovo A1000 got brick then we dont take any responsibility.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Spark 3 To Marshmallow
- Make backup of your Lenovo A1000 before updating Lenovo A1000 to marshmallow.
- Charge your Lenovo A1000 to 100%
- Then you have to download the Custom ROM from HERE
- Then put the custom ROM in Sd card.
- And double click on ROM 1 and all the three ROM Will merge automatically in your Computer
- Now Put the merged ROM in your sd card of Lenovo1000
- Then download the ROM Manager from google play store
- Now install TWRP mode in Lenovo A1000
- Now Boot to TWRP mode.
- Now clear data
- Clear dalvik cache
- Now you have to choose “Flash update from zip file”
- Now choose the downloaded ROM
- It will take some time in downloading.
So this was our guide on How To Update Lenovo A1000 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow. we hope you liked our post on How To Update Lenovo A1000 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow.