How To Update Samsung galaxy J1 To Lollipop.
Want to learn How To update Samsung galaxy J1 In Lollipop.Today in this post we will tell you How to Install lollipop in samsung galaxy J1. Without wasting any time and lets begin with upgrading your samsung galaxy J1 in Lollipop.
Galaxy J1 was launchedlast month in the month of January and soon after it launch it become a top selling device for samsung..Galaxy J1 is packed with 4.3 inch display and 480×800 resolution.Galaxy J1 uses chipset from spreadtrum and dual core chip set.
So lets have a look at it price specification before Guide on Update samsung galaxy j1 In Lollipop
|CHIPSET||Dual-core 1.2 GHz|
|Finger Print Reader||fast|
|Primary camera||2 MP|
|Back camera||5 MP|
How To Update Samsung Galaxy J1 In Lollipop.-Officially
This is the official update for samsung galaxy J1 so you dont have to worry about it.
- First thing first
- you have to charge you Smartphone 100%
- Then turn off your samsug galaxy J1
- Now remove your battery and wait for some time.
Now lets start with How to update Samsung Galaxy J1 in Lollipop
- Go to setting
- Search for update option’
- Then you just have to search for lollipop update for Samsung Galaxy j1
- If the update for Samsung Galaxy J1 is available then you can click on it
- Then you will get a notification that your Lollipop update For Galaxy J1 is downloading.
- Your download will automatically start downloading
- After the update has been downloaded restart you galaxy J1
- we would recommend you to use 3G or WiFi so that you can download the update fast.
So friends this was our guide on how to update Samsung galaxy J1 To Lollipop. We hope you liked our post on How To Update samsung Galaxy J1 In Marshmallow