How To Update Lenovo A7000 In Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Do you want to learn How to update Lenovo A7000 in Marshmallow?Then you are the right place.Today in this post we will teach you How to install marshmallow in lenovo A7000.So lets begin with updating Lenovo A700 In Lenovo 7000.
Lenovo is building its market in India and in this process they have launched many budget phone and in this list they have added Lenovo A7000 but the problem with Lenovo a7000 Is that it still runs on Lollipop. so we are going to help you to update Lenovo A7000 In marshmallow. Or you do have chances in updating Lenovo A7000 To Marshmallow
|CPU||Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Finger Print Reader||Noo|
|Front camera||5 MP,|
|Rear camera||8 MP,|
How to Update Lenovo A7000 In Marshmallow
STEP-1 -Software update Marshmallow in Lenovo a7000 -officially
- to update Lenovo A7000 to marshmallow .Charge your Lenovo a7000 to 100% to update Lenovo A7000 to marshmallow
- Then switch off your phone
- Now switch on your Lenovo a7000
- Now go to updater app
- Open the updater app now
- Now clear data and clear dalvik cache
- Now search for new update
- Your update will start downloading.
- We recommend you to have WiFi or 3G service.
Nowcomming to the second part on how to update Lenovo A7000 In marshmallow
This is not a official update it is just a Custom ROM based on cyanogenmod mode so we dont take any resposible if you Lenovo A7000 Get bricked.So lets begin with How To Update LenovoA7000 In marshmallow.
- First You have to download the custom Rom to update Lenovo A7000 into Marshmallow from HERE.
- After downloading the custom rom
- Put the custom ROM In SDcard.
- Now Charge your device atleast 70%.
- Switch off your device
- Now Go to CWM mode
- NOw you have entered CWM mode
- Now clear data/and clear dalvik cache.
- Now you have option to select the ROM
- Search you the Download ROM In SDcard.
- Now Choose the Downloaded ROM to Update Lenovo A7000 In marshmallow.
- Now it Will take some time.
- Your lenovo A7000 is not updated into Marshmallow ready to be used now you can enjoy this.
So this was our post on How To Update Lenovo A7000 In Marshmallow. Hope you liked How TO Update Lenovo A7000 In Marshmallow.