How To Update Samsung S6 In Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Do you want to learn How To Update Samsung S6 In Android 6.0 Marshmallow. then guys you are at the right place .today in this guide we will teach you How To Update/Install Samsung S6 In Marshmallow.This is just guide to update Samsung S6 In marshmallow and not a official update.
Samsung galaxy S6 is a flagship device which was launched in Year April 2015.
Before going to learn How to Learn to Update Samsung Galaaxy S6 in Marshmallow
|Processor||Exynos 7420 Octa|
|CPU||Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 2.1 GHz Cortex-A57|
|Resolution||1440 x 2560 pixels (~577 ppi pixel density)|
|OS||Android OS, v5.0.2 (Lollipop)|
|Finger Print Reader||Ultra Fast|
|Front camera||5 MP, f/1.9, 22mm, 1440p@30fps, dual video call, Auto HDR|
|Rear camera||16 MP, f/1.9, 28mm, OIS, autofocus, LED flash,|
|Flash memory||32/64/128 Gb|
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 2550 mAh battery|
|Display||5.1 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S6 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow
So lets start without wasting any of your time basically There are Two methods are updating Samsung S6 into Android 6.0. or how to update Samsung S6 into Marshmallow From Lollipop First is that you can download the update from official site.
How To Update Samsung S6 To Android 6.0 Marshmallow officially.
- Mak Sure Your Phone Is 100% charge
- Now Turn Off Your Device For Atleast 2Min
- Now Go to the Applications of Your phone
- Now Search For Updater App
- Now Open It
- Now Clear cache and Data of the App
- Now Go to Settings > About Phone
- As soon As You open The About Phone you will see Update your Phone Setting
- Now Choose That
- If There is any update available for your device you will see that There is a Update
- And if not then you have to wait until Yu officially releases a android Marshmallow upgrade
- Make Sure You Have Wifi Or 3G
Now Comin To The Second Part on How to upgrade Samsung S6 from lollipop into Marshmallow
This Is A Method which Includes Downloading a Launcher App On You Samsung S6.After this you can have the feel of Marshmallow on your device.
To install Launcher App In Your Samsung S6 You Have To Do Following Steps.
- First Of All You Have To Open PlayStore
- Then You Have To Install A 15 Mb App Google Android M 6.0 launcher FROM HERE
- Now Install The App
So now you have sucessfully installed android 6.0 Marshmallow on your Samsung S6.In this post we have told you about How to Update Samsung S6 to android 6.0 Marshmallow.