How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xiaomi Redmi 3
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Redmi 3
- Make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 3 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 3.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Download the update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to "Updater" App in your device.
- Click on 'Search For Update".
- If the update is available it will download .
- After the update download's just reboot your device.
- First make sure your Xiaomi Redmi 3 is 100% charged.
- Now download the MIUI 9 FROM HERE.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Redmi 3 with computer.
- Now transfer the MIUI 9 from computer to Xiaomi Redmi 3.
- Disconnect your device.
- Now go to "Updater App".
- Choose the icon the top right.
- Select Choose Update package.
- Search the ROM that you have downloaded.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.