How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4c To MIUI 9 OfficiallyDo you want to update Xiaomi Mi 4c to android MIUI 9?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4c To MIUI 9.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4c To MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 is a stock rom made by Xiaomi especially for its device.MIUI 9 is a successor of Miui 8.
Android MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Mi 4c
Xiaomi Mi 4c was launched in September,2015 and it is a successor of Xiaomi Mi 4.Before we go further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4c To MIUI 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Xiaomi Mi 4c comes with 5inch touch screen with 71.7% screen to body ratio. Xiaomi Mi 4c also comes with 1080x1920 screen resoluton with 441 pixel density.
Xiaomi Mi 4c comes with QualComm Snapdragon 808 chipset with Hexa-core processor.
Xiaomi Mi 4c comes with 13Mp of primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 4c comes with 16/32Gb of internal memory and 2/3Gb of RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 4c is powered with 3080mAH battery.
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 4c
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4c Officially
In this method you dont have to install any stock rom from Miui website you just need your phone and working internet connection.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi 4c is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Download the update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to "Updater" App in your device.
- Click on 'Search For Update".
- If the update is available it will download .
- After the update download's just reboot your device.
If you do not get the update automatically then you can go on the Miui official website and download the official miui 9 and flash it on your Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- First make sure your Xiaomi Mi 4c is 100% charged.
- Now download the MIUI 9 FROM HERE.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi 4c with computer.
- Now transfer the MIUI 9 from computer to Xiaomi Mi 4c.
- Disconnect your device.
- Now go to "Updater App".
- Choose the icon the top right.
- Select Choose Update package.
- Search the ROM that you have downloaded.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.