How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android MIUI 9Do you want to update Xiaomi Mi 4 To MIUI 9?Then you are at the right palce.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Udpate Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android MIUI9. So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 4.
MIUI 9 is a stock rom made by Xiaomi especially for its device.MIUI 9 is a successor of Miui 8.
MIUI 9 Update For Xiaomi Mi 4
Xiaomi Mi 4 was launched in July,2014 and it is one if the first smartphone launched by Xiaomi in India.Before we proceed further and teach you How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android MIUI 9 lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Micromax Canvas Spark 3 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset and Quad-Core processor.Xiaomi Mi 4 also comes with adreno 330 GPU.
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with 5inch touch screen with 72.3 screen to body ratio. Xiaomi Mi 4 also comes with 1080x1920 screen resolution wiht 441 pixel density.
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with 13Mp primary camera with features like Autofocus,LED flash.Xiaomi Mi 4 aslo comes with 8Mp of secondary camera.
Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with 16/64 Gb of internal memory and 2/3gb RAM.
Xiaomi Mi 4 is powered with 3080mAh battery.
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 4In this post we will give you a methods by which you can update Xiaomi Mi 4 to MIUI 9
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 Officially
In this method you dont have to install any stock rom from Miui website you just need your phone and working internet connection.
- Make sure your Xiaomi Mi 4 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Xiaomi Mi 4.
- Now you will get a notification that update is available for your device.
- Download the update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- Go to "Updater" App in your device.
- Click on 'Search For Update".
- If the update is available it will download .
- After the update download's just reboot your device.
How To Install MIUI 9 On Xiaomi Mi 4
If you do not get the update automatically then you can go on the Miui official website and download the official miui 9 and flash it on your Xiaomi Mi 4.
- First make sure your Xiaomi Mi 4 is 100% charged.
- Now download the MIUI 9 FROM HERE.
- Now connect your Xiaomi Mi 4 with computer.
- Now transfer the MIUI 9 from computer to Xiaomi Mi 4.
- Disconnect your device.
- Now go to "Updater App".
- Choose the icon the top right.
- Select Choose Update package.
- Search the ROM that you have downloaded.
- After choosing the right ROM file, your device will begin upgrading. Your device should automatically boot to the new version when the update is completed.
How To Update Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 Nougat
So this was our guide on How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android MIUI 9.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android MIUI 9.