How To Update Micromax Vdeo 1 To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Micromax Vdeo 1 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Micromax Vdeo 1 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasitng your time lets continue this post and teach you How to update Micromax Vdeo 1 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest update launched by Google.Android is a operating system specially designed for touch screen smartphone and it was launched in 2008.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Micromax Vdeo 1
Micromax Vdeo 1 is smartphone in Micromax Vdeo series and it was launched in December,2016 and before we go further and teach you How to update Micromax Vdeo 1 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Gionee F5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Micromax Vdeo 1 comes with spreadtrum chipset and Quad-Core 1.3Ghz processor.
Micromax Vdeo 1 also comes with 4inch touch screen. Micromax Vdeo 1 also comes with 480x800 screen resolution and 233 pixel density.Micromax Vdeo 1 also comes with multi-touch.
Micromax Vdeo 1 comes with 8Gb internal memory and 1Gb RAM.
Micromax Vdeo 1 comes with 5Mp of primary camera with LED flash and it also comes with 2Mp secondary camera.
Micromax Vdeo 1 comes with 1600mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Micromax Vdeo 1 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Micromax Vdeo 1 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Micromax Vdeo 1.
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Micromax Vdeo 1.
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.