How To Update Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 Nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and tell you How To Update Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android operating system launched by Google.It was launched in August,2016 and it comes with many advance features.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Lava Z25
Lava Z25 was launched in March,2017 and it is a flagship ship device from company.
Before we go further and teach you How To Update Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
Lava Z25 comes with Mediatek Mt6750 chipset and Octa-core processor.
Lava Z25 comes with 5.5 inch touch screen with 72.0% screen to body ratio. Lava Z25 comes with 720x1280 screen resolution.
Lava Z25 comes with 13Mp primary camera with tons of features and 8Mp of secondary camera.
Lava Z25 comes with 32Gb internal memory and 4gb Of RAM.
Lava Z25 is powered with 3020 mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Lava Z25 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First make sure your Lava Z25 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Lava Z25
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Lava Z25.
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.