How To Update Vivo V5 Plus To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Vivo V5 Plus to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Vivo V5 Plus To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this guide and teach you How To Update Vivo V5 Plus To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android version released by Google. Android nougat was launched in august,2016 and it is the eight major update launched by Google.Nougat comes with many new features and complete new user experience.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Vivo V5 Plus
Vivo V5 Plus was launched in January,2016 and before we go further and teach you How to update Vivo V5 Plus to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Vivo V5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Vivo V5 Plus comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset and Octa-Core processor with Adreno GPU.
Vivo V5 Plus comes with 5.5 inch touch screen LCD screen with 73.8 s% screen to body ratio. Vivo V5 Plus also comes with 1080x1920 screen resolution and 401 pixel density .
Vivo V5 Plus comes with 16Mp of primary camera and 20+8Mp of secondary camera.
Vivo V5 Plus comes with 64Gb internal memory and 4Gb Of RAM.
Vivo V5 Plus is powered with 3160mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Vivo V5 PlusVivo V5 Plus was launched with marshmallow update and there are every strong chances of it getting a official nougat update in future,You just have to follow the steps given below to update your Vivo V5 Plus to nougat.
- First make sure your Vivo V5 Plus is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Vivo V5 Plus.
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Vivo V5 Plus.
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.