How To Update Oppo A37 To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Oppo A37 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How to update Oppo A37 to android 7.0 nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you how to update Oppo A37 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android update launched by Google.It is the eight major android update in the series.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo A37
Oppo A37 was launched in june,2016 and before we go any further and teach you how to update Oppo A37 to android 7.0 nougat.
How To Update Vivo V5 Plus To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
Oppo A37 comes with 5inch touch screen with 67.8 screen to body ratio.Oppo A37 also comes with 720x1280 screen resolution with 294 pixel density.
Oppo A37 comes with Qualcomm snapdragon 410 chipset and quad-core 1.2Ghz processor.
Oppo A37 comes with 16Gb of internal memory and 2Gb RAM.
Oppo A37 comes with 8Mp of primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
Oppo A37 is powered with 2630mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Oppo A37
- First make sure your Oppo A37 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Oppo A37.
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Oppo A37.
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.