How To Update Lava A73 To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Lava A73 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Lava A73 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Lava A73 To Android 7.0 nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest android 7.0 nougat update and it is the eight major update launched by Google.It was launched in august,2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Lava A73
Lava A73 was launched in February,2017 and before we teach you How To update Lava A73 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Gionee F5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Lava A73 comes with 5.0inch touch screen display with 65.0% screen to body ratio.Lava A73 also comes with 480x854 screen resolution with 196 pixel density.
Lava A73 comes with Quad-core 1.2Ghz of processor.
Lava A73 comes with 5Mp of primary camera with LED flash,Geo tagging.Lava A73 comes with 5Mp of secondary camera.
Lava A73 comes with 8Gb of internal memory and 1Gb of RAM.
Lava A73 is powered with 2000mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Lava A73Lava A73 was initially launched with marshmallow update and in future you can expect it you receive an official nougat update and when you receive the official update you can follow the steps given below.
- First you have to make sure your Lava A73 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Lava A73.
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Lava A73.
- Download it .
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download it manually.
- First go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- In system update choose "Search For Update.
- Now your device will search for update and if the update is available it will be downloaded.
How To Install Android Nougat Launcher On Lava A73
If you do not receive the update then you can install android nougat launcher on your Lava A73
- First download the Nougat launcher from Playstore.
- Install the apk.
- Make it as your default launcher.