How To Update Huawei Y560 To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Huawei Y560 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How to update Huawei Y560 to android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue this guide and teach you How to update Huawei Y560 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android nougat is the latest android operating system laucnhed by Google.It was launched in August,2016 and it comes with many new features and complete new user friendly experience.
How To Upgrade Huawei Y560 To Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Huawei Y560
- First make sure your Huawei Y560 is 100% charged.
- Now reboot your Huawei Y560 .
- Connect with WIFI
- Now you will get a notification that android update is available for Huawei Y560 .
- Download that update.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to download them manually.
- First go to setting>about phone>system update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- Your device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.
- First make sure your battery is atleast 70%.
- Nwo install CWM recovery on your device.
- Have a working connection.
- Make a back-up of all the data.
- First download the custom rom From Here.
- Download the custom rom on Pc.
- Now connect your Huawei Y560 with computer.
- Now transfer the rom from computer to Huawei Y560 .
- Disconnect from pc.
- Now switch off your device.
- Now boot in Cwm recovery.
- Choose "back-up.
- Now make bak-up of all the data.
- Now choose "Wipe".
- Wipe data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose"Install".
- Now choose the rom you have installed earlier.
- Installation will take some time.