How To Update Oppo Find 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo Find 5
How To Upgrade Oppo Find 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- How To Update Oppo Find 5 To Android Nougat Officially
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Based custom ROM On Oppo Find 5.
The chances of Oppo Find 5 getting an official nougat update is quite low but still you can try and look for the update
- First you have to charge your Oppo Find 5 to 100%.
- Now reboot your Oppo Find 5.
- Now you will get a notification that android nougat update is available for your device.
- Download the update and reboot your device.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to update is manually.
- First Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- You device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.
This is the second method by which you can update Oppo Find 5 to nougat. This is a nougat based custom ROM for Oppo Find 5. This nougat custom rom is called Lineage OS it was released in January,2017.
As this is a Custom ROM and it will come with some good features.
- Nougat Based Theme
- Multi tasking window
- Better battery management
- Batter RAM management.
- New Wallpaper
- New ringtones
- Task manager
- First make sure your Oppo Find 5 is 100% charged.
- Install a custom recovery on your device.
- Make sure you have enough space in Oppo Find 5 memory.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- This custom is for Oppo Find 5 only.
- First you have to install lineage on custom rom for Oppo Find 5 FROM HERE.
- Make sure you download the custom rom in computer.
- Now enable USB debugging on your Oppo Find 5
- Transfer the file from computer to Oppo Find 5.
- Now switch off your device.
- Now boot into CWM recovery.
- First choose "Back-up " and make back up of all the data.
- Now choose "Wipe"
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now Choose "Install"
- Now choose the custom ROM you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of this custom rom will take some time.
- After installation is done reboot your device.