How To Update One Plus One To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update One Plus One to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update One Plus One To Android Nougat.So lets continue this post and tell you How To Update One Plus One To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat was launched in August,2016 and it is a successor of android marshmallow.Android nougat comes with many new features and a new user experience.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For One Plus One
One Plus One was launched in April,2014 and it was launched by One Plus company .
Before we go further and teach you How To Update One Plus One To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification
How To Update Oppo Find 5 To Android 7.0 Lineage Os
One Plus One comes with 5.5 inch touch screen display with 71.9 screen to body ratio. One Plus One also comes with 1080x1920 screen resolution.
One Plus One is powered with QualComm Snapdragon 801 and Quad-Core 2.5Ghz processor.
One Plus One comes with 16/64Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM.
One Plus One comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp of secondary camera.
One Plus One is powered with 3100mAH battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On One Plus One
- How To Update One Plus One To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially.
- How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Based Custom ROM On One Plus One.
- First charge your One Plus One to 100%.
- Now switch it off.
- Now switch on your One Plus One.
- Now you will get a notification that an update is available for your device.
- Download the update.
- If you do not get any notificaiton then you have to download it manually.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update"
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.
- Make sure your One Plus One is atleast 70%.
- CWM Recovery is required to install custom rom.
- Have a working internet connection.
- First you have to download the Custom ROM FROM HERE.
- Download the ROM on your computer.
- Now enable Usb debugging on your One Plus One.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the ROM from computer to One Plus One.
- Switch off your device.
- Now boot into CWM recovery.
- First Choose "back-up".
- Make back-up of all the data.
- Now choose "Wipe".
- Wipe Data.
- Wipe dalvik cache.
- Now choose"Install"
- Choose the Custom ROM you have installed earlier.
- Installation of Custom ROM will take some time.
- After installation is complete you will get a notification.
- Reboot and Enjoy!!.