How To Update Lenovo Vibe P1 To Android 7.0 Nougat Lineage OS
Android Lineage OS For Lenovo Vibe P1 Official
Lenovo Vibe P1 was launched in September,2015 and we should first take a look at its specification.
How To Update Oppo Find 5 To Android Nougat Officially
Lenovo Vibe P1 come with 5.5 inch touch screen with 72% screen to body ratio. Lenovo Vibe P1 gives you 1080x1920 screen resolution with 401 pixel density.
Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with 13Mp primary camera with many features.
When we talk about secondary camera Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with a 5Mp secondary camera.
Lenovo Vibe P1 runs on QualComm Snapdragon 615 chipset and Octa-Core processor with Adreno 405 GPU.
Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with 32gb internal memory and 2GB RAM.
Lenovo Vibe P1 is powered with 5000mAh battery.
How To Install Android Lineage OS On Lenovo Vibe P1
- Based On Android 7.0 Nougat
- Multi-window .
- Better RAM Management.
- Better Battery Management.
- New Wallpaper.
- New Ringtones.
- First make sure your Lenovo Vibe P1 is 100% charged.
- Make sure you have custom recovery on your device.
- Have a working internet connection.
- This custom rom is only for Lenovo Vibe P1 not for Lenovo Vibe P1m
- First you have to install lineage on custom rom for Lenovo Vibe P1 FROM HERE.
- Make sure you download the custom rom in computer.
- Now enable USB debugging on your Lenovo Vibe P1.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Transfer the file from computer to Lenovo Vibe P1.
- Now switch off your device.
- Now boot into CWM recovery.
- First choose "Back-up " and make back up of all the data.
- Now choose "Wipe"
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now Choose "Install"
- Now choose the custom ROM you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of this custom rom will take some time.
- After installation is done reboot your device.