How To Upgrade Redmi 3S To Lineage OS OfficiallyIf you are looking for an Official Redmi 3S lineage Os update?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Redmi 3S To Lineage OS.So without wasting your time lets go further and teach you How To Update Redmi 3S To Lineage OS.
Cyanogen is no more!! and from now onward all the devices supporting cyanogen will not get any more updates. But fortunately CyanogenMod developers has decided to launch a substitute for cyanogen.The name of this Os is Lineage Os.
Android Lineage OS Update For Redmi 3SXiaomi is a China based smartphone company which manufacture smartphone and smart gadgets.Xiaomi Redmi 3S was launched in June,2016 and it is a successor of Xiaomi Redmi 2.So before we go further and tell you How To Update Xiaomi Redmi 3S To Android 7.0 Nougat Lineage lets have a look at its specification.
Moto G4 plus vs Coolpad cool1 Which One Is Better And Worth Buying
Xiaomi Redmi 3S comes with 5inch touch screen with 71.1% screen to body ratio. Xiaomi Redmi 3S also comes with 720x1280 screen resolution. Xiaomi Redmi 3S runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 and Octa-Core processor. Xiaomi Redmi 3S is packed with 16Gb internal memory and 2GB RAM. Xiaomi Redmi 3S gives you 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. Xiaomi Redmi 3S is also powered with 4100mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Xiaomi Redmi 3S To Android Lineage OS
As we have told you this is a custom ROM and you have to do all the below mentioned steps before update Xiaomi Redmi 3S to lineage OS
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your device is 65% charged.
- You have to install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download Linegae OS for Xiaomi Redmi 3S FROM HERE.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect the device with computer
- Transfer the File from Pc to Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
- Make sure the ROM is a Zip file.
- Now you have to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Press the specific button's to boot into recovery of Xiaomi Redmi 3S.
- Now first Tap 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now tap on back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now go to main menu and Choose "Install"
- Choose the ZIP file.
- Installation of Lineage ZIP file will take some time.
- After Successfully installing ROM choose Reboot.
- As you have installed Custom ROM,the first reboot will take some time.