How To Upgrade Oppo F1 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo F1
How To Get Free Gems,Gold,Elixir and Dark Elixir In Clash Of Clan For Free
How To Download Android Nougat Custom ROM On Oppo F1
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your device is 65% charged.
- You have to install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download Cm14 For Oppo F1 FROM HERE.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect the device with computer
- Transfer the File from Pc to Oppo F1.
- Make sure the ROM is a Zip file.
- Now you have to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Press the specific button's to boot into recovery of Oppo F1
- Now first Tap 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now tap on back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now go to main menu and Choose "Install"
- Choose the ZIP file.
- Installation of Lineage ZIP file will take some time.
- After Successfully installing ROM choose Reboot.
- As you have installed Custom ROM,the first reboot will take some time.
So this was our guide on How To Update Oppo F1 To Android 7.0 Nougat.