How To Upgrade Oppo F1 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Oppo F1
How To Download Android Nougat Custom ROM On Oppo F1
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your device is 65% charged.
- You have to install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download Cm14 For Oppo F1 FROM HERE.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect the device with computer
- Transfer the File from Pc to Oppo F1.
- Make sure the ROM is a Zip file.
- Now you have to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Press the specific button's to boot into recovery of Oppo F1
- Now first Tap 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now tap on back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now go to main menu and Choose "Install"
- Choose the ZIP file.
- Installation of Lineage ZIP file will take some time.
- After Successfully installing ROM choose Reboot.
- As you have installed Custom ROM,the first reboot will take some time.