How To Update One Plus 2 To Android Lineage OsDo you want to update One Plus 2 to android lineage Os?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update One Plus 2 To Android Lineage OS.So without wasting any of your time lets go further and teach you How To Update One Plus 2 android Lineage OS.
As of 23 December 2016 Cyanogen announces closure of it services and to replace Cyanogen Os a new project was launched just few hour later with a name Lineage OS.
Android Lineage Os Update For One Plus 2
How To Upgrade One Plus 2 To Android Lineage Os
Prerequisite To Update OnePlus 2 To Android Lineage OS
- Make sure your device is at-least 70% charged.
- Unlock Boot loader and install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- First download Lineage Os ROM for OnePlus 2 from the official website FROM HERE.
- Now enable USB-debugging on your device.
- Make sure you have downloaded Lineage OS ROM on computer.
- Now transfer the Lineage OS from Computer to your device.
- Now disconnect your OnePlus 2 from PC.
- Switch off your OnePlus 2
- Now boot into TWRP recovery.
- First choose "WIPE"
- Wipe Data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Choose "Install".
- Choose the Lineage OS ROM you have installed earlier.
- The installation will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification that "successfully install"
- Now Enjoy Lineage Os Nougat 7.1.1 on your OnePlus 2.