How To Install Lineage OS On Meizu M2 Note
Upgrade Meizu M2 Note To Lineage Os Officially
Meizu M2 Note was launched in June,2015 and before we go further and teach you How To Update Meizu M2 Note To Android Lineage Os lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xiaomi Mi 4 To Android 7.0 Nougat Lineage OS Officially
Meizu M2 Note comes with 5.5 inch touch screen with 72.8 screen to body ratio. Meizu M2 Note also comes with 1080x1920 screen resolution. Meizu M2 Note comes with Mediatek chipset and Octa-core processor. Meizu M2 Note also comes with 16/32gb internal memory and 2gb RAM. Meizu M2 Note comes with 13Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. Meizu M2 Note is powered with 3100mAH battery.
How To Update Meizu M2 Note To Lineage OsAs we have mentioned earlier from now onward cyanogen devices will not get any new updates and this is a major topic of concern because in android you need new updates to fix some bugs and minor problems but with cyanogen services are shutting down we cannot expect any new update for the devices but to cope up with the loss Cyanogen has launched a substitute Os and named it LINEAGE OS. Linegae Os is a custom ROM that you can install on your device.
- Make sure your Meizu M2 Note is 70% charged.
- Install CWM recovery on your device.
- Have a working internet connection.
- Make sure you have enough memory on your device.
- First download Lineage OS FROM HERE.
- Download the custom rom on your pc.
- Now enable USB debugging on your device.
- Connect it Pc.
- Transfer the Custom ROM from PC to Meizu M2 Note.
- Now switch off your device.
- Now boot into CWM recovery.
- In CWM recovery Choose "Wipe"
- Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now choose "Install"
- Now choose the Lineage Custom ROM you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of Lineage Os Custom ROM will take some