How To Update Lenovo Vibe P1 To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Lenovo Vibe P1
Lenovo Vibe P1 was launched in September,2015 and we should first take a look at its specification.
How To Update Lg G4 To Android Nougat Lineage OS Officiaally
Lenovo Vibe P1 come with 5.5 inch touch screen with 72% screen to body ratio. Lenovo Vibe P1 gives you 1080x1920 screen resolution with 401 pixel density.
Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with 13Mp primary camera with many features.
When we talk about secondary camera Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with a 5Mp secondary camera.
Lenovo Vibe P1 runs on QualComm Snapdragon 615 chipset and Octa-Core processor with Adreno 405 GPU.
Lenovo Vibe P1 comes with 32gb internal memory and 2GB RAM.
Lenovo Vibe P1 is powered with 5000mAh battery.
How To Upgrade Lenovo Vibe P1 To Android NougatIn this post we will give you two method by which you can update Lenovo Vibe P1 to nougat
- How To Update Lenovo Vibe P1 To Android 7.0 Nougat Officially.
- How To Install Nougat based Custom ROM ON Lenovo Vibe P1
METHOD-1 How To Update Lenovo Vibe P1 To Android Nougat
The chances of Lenovo Vibe P1 getting an official nougat update is quite low but still you can try and look for the update
- First you have to charge your Lenovo Vibe P1 to 100%.
- Now reboot your Lenovo Vibe P1.
- Now you will get a notification that android nougat update is available for your device.
- Download the update and reboot your device.
- If you do not receive the update automatically then you have to update is manually.
- First Go to Setting>About Phone>System Update.
- Now tap on "Search For Update".
- You device will search for update.
- If the update is available it will be downloaded.
How To Install Android Nougat Custom ROM On Lenovo Vibe P1
This is the second method by which you can update Lenovo Vibe P1 to nougat. This is a nougat based custom ROM for Lenovo Vibe P1. This nougat custom rom is called Lineage OS it was released in January,2017.
As this is a Custom ROM and it will come with some good features.
- Nougat Based Theme
- Multi tasking window
- Better battery management
- Batter RAM management.
- New Wallpaper
- New ringtones
- Task manager
- First make sure your Lenovo Vibe P1 is 100% charged.
- Install a custom recovery on your device.
- Make sure you have enough space in Lenovo Vibe P1 memory.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- This custom is for Lenovo Vibe P1 only not for Lenovo Vibe P1m.
- First you have to install lineage on custom rom for Lenovo Vibe P1 FROM HERE.
- Make sure you download the custom rom in computer.
- Now enable USB debugging on your Lenovo Vibe P1.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Transfer the file from computer to Lenovo Vibe P1.
- Now switch off your device.
- Now boot into CWM recovery.
- First choose "Back-up " and make back up of all the data.
- Now choose "Wipe"
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache .
- Now Choose "Install"
- Now choose the custom ROM you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of this custom rom will take some time.
- After installation is done reboot your device.
So this was our guide on How To Update Lenovo Vibe P1 To Android 7.0 Nougat. We hope you liked our post on How To Update Lenovo Vibe P1 To Android Nougat.