How To Update Lenovo K4 Note To Nougat Lineage OS
How To Install Android Lineage OS Lenovo K4 Note
Lenovo was founded in 1984 and it is a Chinese company .Lenovo entered the Android market in 2011 and Lenovo K3 Note was the first flagship device launched by them. Lenovo K4 Note was launched in January,2016 and it is a successor of Lenovo K3 Note. Before we go any further and tell you how to update Lenovo K4 Note to android 7.0 lineage OS lets have a look at its specification.
How To Upgrade Lenovo K4 Note To Android Lineage OS
As we have mentioned Lineage Os is a custom ROM so here are some prerequisite you have to remember
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your device is 65% charged.
- You have to install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download Linegae OS for Lenovo K4 Note FROM HERE.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect the device with computer
- Transfer the File from Pc to Lenovo K4 Note.
- Make sure the ROM is a Zip file.
- Now you have to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Press the specific button's to boot into recovery of Lenovo K4 Note.
- Now first Tap 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now tap on back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now go to main menu and Choose "Install"
- Choose the ZIP file.
- Installation of Lineage ZIP file will take some time.
- After Successfully installing ROM choose Reboot.
- As you have installed Custom ROM,the first reboot will take some time.