How To Update Lenovo A6000 To Android 7.0 Lineage Os Nougat
How To Install Lineage Os Update On Lenovo A6000
How To Upgrade Lenovo A6000 To Lineage OS Officially
As we have mentioned Lineage Os is a custom ROM so here are some prerequisite you have to remember
- Make sure you have a working internet connection.
- Make sure your device is 65% charged.
- You have to install TWRP recovery on your device.
- First download Linegae OS for Lenovo A6000 FROM HERE.
- Download the ROM in computer.
- Now connect the device with computer
- Transfer the File from Pc to Lenovo A6000.
- Make sure the ROM is a Zip file.
- Now you have to boot into TWRP recovery.
- Press the specific button's to boot into recovery of Lenovo A6000.
- Now first Tap 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe Dalvik cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Now tap on back-up and make back-up of all the data.
- Now go to main menu and Choose "Install"
- Choose the ZIP file.
- Installation of Lineage ZIP file will take some time.
- After Successfully installing ROM choose Reboot.
- As you have installed Custom ROM,the first reboot will take some time.