How To Update LeEco Le 2 To Android Lineage OSIf you want to update LeEco Le 2 to android lineage Os then you are at the right place.Today through this guide we will teach you How To Update LeEco Le 2 To Android Lineage OS 7.1.1. So without wasting any of your time lets go further and update LeEco Le 2 to android 7.0 Nougat.
As of 23 December 2016 Cyanogen announces closure of it services and to replace Cyanogen Os a new project was launched just few hour later with a name Lineage OS.
Android Lineage OS Update For LeEco Le 2
LeEco Le 2 was launched in April,2016 and it is a successor of LeEco Le 1 and before we go further and teach you How To Update LeEco Le 2 To Android Lineage OS lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Motorola Moto X(2nd Gen) To Android 7.0 Nougat
LeEco Le 2 comes with 5.5 inch touch screen display with 74.4% screen to body ratio. LeEco Le 2 also comes wit 1080x1920 screen resolution. LeEco Le 2 comes with Mediatek Helio X20/Qualcomm Snapdragon 652. LeEco Le 2 also runs on Deca-Core/Octa-Core processor. LeEco Le 2 comes with 32Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM. LeEco Le 2 come with 16Mp primary camera and 8Mp of secondary camera. LeEco Le 2 is powered with 3000mAH battery.
How To Install Lineage OS on LeEco Le 2 OfficiallyAs all the Cyanogen services will be suspended from 1 January 2017 and now you have to install android lineage OS on your LeEco Le 2 no worries because installing Lineage OS on LeEco Le 2 is really easy and you just need to follow some easy steps to install Lineage OS on your device.
Prerequisite To Update LeEco Le 2 To Android Lineage OS
- Make sure your device is at-least 70% charged.
- Unlock Boot loader and install TWRP recovery on your device.
- Make back-up of all the data.
Steps To Install Android Lineage OS on LeEco Le 2
- First download Lineage Os ROM for LeEco Le 2 from the official website FROM HERE.
- Now enable USB-debugging on your device.
- Make sure you have downloaded Lineage OS ROM on computer.
- Now transfer the Lineage OS from Computer to your device.
- Now disconnect your LeEco Le 2 from PC.
- Switch off your LeEco Le 2
- Now boot into TWRP recovery.
- First choose "WIPE"
- Wipe Data.
- Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Choose "Install".
- Choose the Lineage OS ROM you have installed earlier.
- The installation will take some time.
- After some time you will get a notification that "successfully install"
- Now Enjoy Lineage Os Nougat 7.1.1 on your LeEco Le 2.