How To Update Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 NougatIf you are looking for android 7.0 nougat update for Xperia Z5?then you have opened the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To upgrade Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 nougat.So lets continue and teach you How To Update Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android is a smartphone operating system launched by Google in the year 2008.Every year google launches a new update and the latest version is Nougat which was launched in August,2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Xperia Z5
Xperia Z5 was launched in September,2015 and it is a successor to Xperia Z4.
Before we teach you How To Update Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have loot at its specification.
How To Update LG L40 Dual To Android 7.0 Nougat
Xperia Z5 comes with 5.2 inch touch screen display and 69.6 screen to body ratio. Xperia Z5 also comes with 1080x1920 screen resolution and 428 pixel density. Xperia Z5 can also support multitouch. Xperia Z5 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 and Octa Core processor. Xperia Z5 comes with 32Gb internal memory and 3Gb RAM. Xperia Z5 is packed with 23Mp primary camera and 5.1 secondary camera. Xperia Z5 is powered by 2900mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14 On Xperia Z5Xperia Z5 was launched with Lollipop version and got updated to marshmallow in and may in future Sony is planning to launch official nougat update for Xperia Z5 but till then you can install a nougat based custom ROM on Xperia Z5. The custom ROM we are going to give you is CyanogenMod 14 which is the only custom rom running with android nougat.
Prerequisite To Update Xperia Z5 To Nougat
- First make sure you Xperia Z5 is at-least 65% charged.
- Install a working recovery on your device CWM or TWRP.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- First you have to download CyanogenMod 14 FROM HERE.
- Now Go to Setting of your device.
- Enable Usb debugging
- Connect your device with computer with USB.
- Transfer the Cm14 custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect Xperia Z5 from Pc.
- Now boot your Xperia Z5 into Recovery.
- In CWM you will get many option
- First choose 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Now choose Install
- Choose the CM14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of CyanogenMod 14 on your device will take some time.
How To Update HTC One M8 To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
SO this was our guide on How To Update Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.We hope you liked our post on How To Update Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.