How To Update Meizu PRO 5 To Android 7.0 NougatIf you want to update Meizu PRO 5 to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Meizu PRO 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets proceed this post and update Meizu PRO 5 to android 7.0 nougat.
Android is a operating system that was launched by Google in 2008 and after that they started a series in Alphabetically order.Android is based on Linux Kernel and it mainly focuses on touch screen smartphone.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Meizu PRO 5
Meizu PRO 5 was launched in September so before we start our posst and teach you how to update Meizu PRO 5 to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro To Android 7.0 Nougat
Meizu PRO 5 comes with 5.7inch touch screen with 73.3% screen to body ratio. Meizu PRO 5 also comes with 1080x1920 screen resolution. Meizu PRO 5 runs on Exynos 7420 Octa chipset and Octa core processor. Meizu PRO 5 comes with 32/64 internal memory and 3/4Gb RAM. Meizu PRO 5 also comes with 21Mp primary camera and 5Mp secondary camera. Meizu PRO 5 also comes with 3050mAH battery.
How To Upgrade Meizu PRO 5 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- First you have to install Cm14 From here.
- Download the Custom ROM in Pc.
- Now enable "Usb Debbuging" on your device.
- Connect your device with USb Cable or any other means.
- Transfer the Cm14 from computer to your device.
- Disconnect your device from computer.
- Now boot your device into CWM or TWRP recovery.
- First Choose "Back-up" and make back-up of all the data.
- Now choose"Wipe"
- Wipe Data
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache Partition
- Now tap on Install
- Choose the Cm14 you have installed earlier.
- Now wait for some time till you get a notification.
- Thats It !!! Enjoy your Cm14 Nougat On Meizu PRO 5