How To Update Lg L70 Dual To Android 7.0 NougatDo you want to update Lg L70 Dual to android 7.0 nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update Lg L70 Dual To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets continue this post and guide you How To Update Lg L70 Dual To Nougat.
Android is a smartphone operating system launched by Google in the year 2008.Every year google launches a new update and the latest version is Nougat which was launched in August,2016.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For Lg L70 Dual
Lg L70 Dual was launched in February,2014 and before we go any further and teach you How To Update Lg L70 Dual To Android 7.0 Nougat lets have a look at its specification.
How To Update Xperia Z5 To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14
Lg L70 Dual comes with 4.5inch touch screen display with 67.8 screen tp body ratio. Lg L70 Dual comes with 480x800 screen resolution. Lg L70 Dual comes with QualComm Snapdragon 200 chipset and Dual Core processor. Lg L70 Dual comes with 4Gb internal memory and 1Gb RAM. Lg L70 Dual comes with 5Mp primary camera and VGA secondary camera. Lg L70 Dual is powered with 2100mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat On Lg L70 Dual
Prerequisite To Update Lg L70 Dual To Nougat
- First make sure you Lg L70 Dual is at-least 65% charged.
- Install a working recovery on your device CWM or TWRP.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- First you have to download CyanogenMod 14 FROM HERE.
- Now Go to Setting of your device.
- Enable Usb debugging
- Connect your device with computer with USB.
- Transfer the Cm14 custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect Lg L70 Dual from Pc.
- Now boot your Lg L70 Dual into Recovery.
- In CWM you will get many option
- First choose 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Now choose Install
- Choose the CM14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of CyanogenMod 14 on your device will take some time.
We hope you liked our post on How To Update Lg L70 Dual To Android 7.0 Nougat.