How To Update LG L40 Dual To Android 7.0 NougatIf you want to update LG L40 Dual to android nougat?Then you are at the right place.Today in this guide we will teach you How To Update LG L40 Dual To Android 7.0 Nougat.So lets start this post on How To Upgrade LG L40 Dual To Android 7.0 Nougat.
Android 7.0 nougat is the latest android operating system launched by google. Nougat update comes with many new features and a better user experience.
Android 7.0 Nougat Update For LG L40 Dual
LG L40 Dual was launched in February,2014 and it was one of the best smartphone of its time.Before we teach you how to update LG L40 Dual to android 7.0 nougat lets have a look at its notification.
LG L40 Dual comes with 3.5 inch touch screen and 320x480 screen resolution and 165 pixel density. LG L40 Dual runs on Qualcomm snapdragon chipset and DualCore processor. LG L40 Dual comes with 4gb internal memory and 512MB RAM. LG L40 Dual comes with 3.15Mp primary camera and without secondary camera. LG L40 Dual is also powered with 1700mAh battery.
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14 On LG L40
Prerequisite To Update LG L40 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- This Custom ROM is only for LG L40
- Make sure you have enough space in your device.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have enough space in your LG L40
- First download the Cm14 FROM HERE.
- Try to download the Custom ROM in computer.
- Now enable Usb Debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from computer to LG L40.
- Disconnect your device from Pc
- Boot into Cwm or Twrp recovery.
- In CWM recovery you have to choose "WIPE"
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- In the last choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Tap on "Install"
- Choose the Custom ROM Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on LG L40 will take some time.