How To Update Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus To Nougat
How To Upgrade Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus To Android 7.0 Nougat
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus
- First make sure you Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus is at-least 65% charged.
- Install a working recovery on your device CWM or TWRP.
- Make back-up of all the data.
- First you have to download CyanogenMod 14 FROM HERE.
- Now Go to Setting of your device.
- Enable Usb debugging
- Connect your device with computer with USB.
- Transfer the Cm14 custom rom you have downloaded earlier.
- Disconnect Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus from Pc.
- Now boot your Lenovo Zuk Z2 Plus into Recovery.
- In CWM you will get many option
- First choose 'Wipe'
- Wipe data
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Wipe Cache partition
- Now choose Install
- Choose the CM14 you have downloaded earlier.
- Installation of CyanogenMod 14 on your device will take some time.