How To Upgrade HTC One M8 To Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat For HTC One M8
How To Update NextBit Robin To Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod14
How To Install CyanogenMod 14 On HTC One M8
Prerequisite To Update HTC One M8 To Android 7.0 Nougat
- This Custom ROM is only for HTC One M8
- Make sure you have enough space in your device.
- Install a working CWM or TWRP recovery.
- Have enough space in your HTC One M8
- First download the Cm14 FROM HERE.
- Try to download the Custom ROM in computer.
- Now enable Usb Debugging on your device.
- Connect your device with computer.
- Now transfer the Cm14 from computer to HTC One M8
- Disconnect your device from Pc
- Boot into Cwm or Twrp recovery.
- In CWM recovery you have to choose "WIPE"
- Choose Wipe Data.
- Choose Wipe Dalvik Cache.
- In the last choose Wipe Cache Partition.
- Now Tap on "Install"
- Choose the Custom ROM Cm14 you have transferred earlier.
- Installation of Cm14 on HTC One M8 will take some time.